Most people will finance their new car, and manufacturers are very keen on you doing that through their finance schemes. This will usually mean you pay interest in order to spread the cost of the car over a set period, but it lets you divide the cost into bite-size chunks.
In the drive to attract customers, plenty of manufacturers offer attractive deals on their cars to woo you in. These change regularly, so it’s worth keeping an eye on the latest offerings. Below, we’ve outlined our favourite cars in each category, and linked to the manufacturer deals page where you could find the offer you’ve been looking for.
- The small car one – Ford Fiesta
- The small family car one – Volkswagen Golf
- The large family car one – BMW 5 Series
- The small SUV one – Renault Captur
- The big SUV one – Skoda Kodiaq
- The MPV one – Seat Alhambra
- The fun one – Mazda MX-5
- The estate car one – Mercedes E-Class Estate
- The electric one – Nissan Leaf