Of course, fun comes in many forms. Enthusiastic drivers will say it’s all about going fast and whizzing along country lanes, while the rest of us will think fun is about enjoying your car in other ways. That could be the way your car looks, how nice it is to sit in, or how much it impresses your mates.
Below, we’ve picked out a variety of cars that deliver on all these counts, but that are very different in terms of their size, their price, and the job they do. With any luck, one of them will fit seamlessly into you lifestyle, meaning fun times could be just around the corner.
- Mini Cooper Hatch – the small one
- Jaguar XF – the executive saloon one
- Ford S-Max – the people-carrier one
- Porsche 718 Boxster S – the open-top one
- McLaren 720S – the supercar one