However, 0% finance deals aren’t all that common, and of the few interest-free deals there are, many are only offered for a limited period. That means finding them in among all the other hundreds of finance deals can be quite tricky. Luckily for you, we’re keeping an eye on the market, and in this guide, we list what we think are the best cars out there – in a variety of shapes, sizes, varieties and budgets – that you can buy right now on 0% finance.
Need a bit more background information? Jump to our 0% Car Finance FAQs
We’ll say this now to save us saying it several times over below: with all the cars listed, numerous terms and conditions will apply, and the size of the necessary deposit contributions, monthly payments and agreement periods will also vary.
On top of that, 0% finance might well only be available on specific versions of the models mentioned, and the deals may only be on a specific type of finance agreement, whether that be a PCP, HP or whatever else.
All that means you’ll have to read the small print carefully to fully understand exactly what’s being offered.
However, our handy guide points you in the right direction for the best of what’s on offer.
- Small car on 0% finance – Ford Fiesta
- Small family car on 0% finance – Seat Leon
- Large family car on 0% finance – Ford Mondeo
- Small SUV on 0% finance – Renault Captur
- Big SUV on 0% finance – Nissan X Trail
- MPV on 0% finance – Ford S-Max
- Fun car on 0% finance – Mazda MX-5
- Executive car on 0% finance – BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe
- Limousine on 0% finance – Mercedes-Benz S-Class