The first way is cost. You can have a fast car for not much cash, and given its power and speed, it won’t cost you all that much to insure or put petrol in, either. It’s also accessible in terms of practicality. It’s a fast car that you can still put your kids and their clutter in, so your hot rod can double as your everyday runaround.
The thing with hot hatches is that they come in all shapes and sizes, and there’s one to suit every taste. So, we’ve compiled a list of our favourites to help guide you through the countless options available, and they are:
- Suzuki Swift Sport 3dr – the cheap one
- Ford Fiesta ST – the bargain one
- Renaultsport Megane 275 Cup-S – the involving one
- Ford Focus RS – the complete one
- Mercedes-AMG A45 4Matic – the powerhouse one