SKODA Karoq 1.5 TSI SE Technology 5dr Satellite Navigation
5 door Manual Petrol SUV2020 (70 reg) | 40,085 miles
SKODA Superb 2.0 TSI SportLine DSG (220 ps) - SMARTLINK - ALCANTARA - DAB 5dr
5 door Automatic Petrol Hatchback2018 (18 reg) | 37,538 miles
SKODA Scala 1.0 Tsi Se 5Dr
5 door Manual Petrol Hatchback2020 (69 reg) | 25,658 miles
SKODA Octavia 1.6 TDI SCR SE L Hatchback 5dr Diesel DSG Euro 6 (s/s) (115 ps)
5 door Automatic Diesel Hatchback2018 (68 reg) | 37,270 miles
Find an approved used Skoda:
At ŠKODA we understand that buying a used car comes with big questions.
What’s its history? What’s it like under the bonnet? What happens if something goes wrong?
With ŠKODA’s Approved Used Programme, peace of mind comes as standard.
Every Approved Used ŠKODA includes:
- Minimum 12 months’ Warranty
- Up to 12 months’ MOT Cover - if your ŠKODA fails its next MOT test, you could receive up to £750 towards the cost of repairs
- Full service history
- Its next MOT test for free at the selling ŠKODA retailer
- A rigorous inspection by a qualified ŠKODA technician, including over 100 individual checks and a road test
- Independent history and mileage checks
- Minimum of 12 months roadside assistance, including breakdown and recovery services, at home or on the roadside, with no limit on call outs
- 5 day Drive Away Insurance, with the option to benefit from our 3 Year Fixed Price commitment
- 30 day/1000 mile exchange
New Skoda Superb Coming Soon: Specs, price and release info
Bigger, sleeker and safer than ever before, Skoda hope the all-new Superb will continue to live up to its name
03 Nov 2023
Updated Skoda Enyaq Coming Soon: Specs, price and release info
Skoda’s popular Enyaq electric SUV gets improvements to performance, range and onboard tech
12 Oct 2023
New Skoda Kodiaq Coming Soon: Specs, price and release info
Full details of Skoda’s new Kodiaq revealed, a plug-in hybrid bringing an electrified choice while quality and tech are much improved
05 Oct 2023
Video review: Is the new Skoda Karoq the best family car of 2023?
Rory drives the new Skoda Karoq, and we look at the ways it stands out as a fantastic family car for 2023.
25 Aug 2023