UK, 18+ only. Monthly between 1st May 2021 - 31st March 2022. This month's entry period: 01/08/21 - 31/08/21. Visit www.autotrader.co.uk/cars/electric/giveaway and fill in the online form to be entered into this month's Prize Draw. No purchase necessary. This Month's Prize: 1 X orange Vauxhall Corsa-e. Internet access required. Max 1 entry per person per Prize Draw. Max 1 prize per person in total. Visit www.autotrader.co.uk/cars/electric/giveaway for full T&Cs and prize details. Promoter: Auto Trader Limited.
- This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over who hold a valid full UK driver's licence, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
- No purchase necessary; however, internet access and a valid email address are required.
- Entire Promotion Period: This Promotion will run monthly between 1st May 2021 – 31st March 2022. The last prize draw will be open in March 2022 and the prize will be given in April 2022.
- Promotion Period: Enter this month's prize draw between 00.01 BST on the 1st August 2021 and 23.59 BST on the 31st August 2021 inclusive.
- To Enter: Visit www.autotrader.co.uk/cars/electric/giveaway and complete the online form to provide your details (name and email address,) in order to be entered into the Prize Draw.
- Maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person per monthly Prize Draw. Maximum of 1 Prize per person during the Entire Promotion Period. You may re-enter the prize draw once per month.
- This Month's Prize: There will be 1 winner who will win 1 x new orange Vauxhall Corsa-e. The vehicle colour will be dependent on stock availability at the time of winner confirmation. The winner will also receive up to £1,200 to use for their insurance for the vehicle. Insurance cost is covered by Compare the Market.
- Further Prize Details and Conditions:
- The winner must be aged 18 or over at the time of entering the Prize Draw.
- The winner must have and must show a valid full UK driving licence prior to collecting the Prize.
- The winner will be asked to prove they are a resident of the UK.
- The prize will be available for home delivery or collection from the retailer site (travel expenses will be reimbursed by Auto Trader up to £200).
- Insurance is not included. If the prize is to be driven on a public highway, insurance cover must be obtained by the winner prior to collection of the Prize.
- The Promoter cannot guarantee that the Vauxhall Corsa-e will not be pre-registered to the Promoter or it's associated companies.
- Maintenance, services and running costs of the vehicle are the responsibility of the winner from the date of ownership. This date will be confirmed with the winner in writing following winner acknowledgement of the prize.
- The Prize is exempt from road tax as it is a fully electric vehicle.
- Vehicle warranty will vary dependent on the Prize. Warranty and its duration will be confirmed with the winner before delivery.
- Any pictures depicting the prizes on any media including press advertisements, posters or TV commercials are indicative only and the actual prize may vary from the depictions. The Promotion does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation of the product being offered as prize.
- The Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the Prize as stated. The winner will be liable for all costs and expenses not stated relating to claiming the prize.
- The winner will receive up to £1,200 to use for their insurance for the vehicle. The insurance cost is covered by Compare the Market.
- The winner must share evidence of their purchase of insurance with Auto Trader in order to be reimbursed for the cost of the insurance.
- Winner Selection: 1 winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during this month's Promotion Period. For your total confidence, the prize draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas, an independent promotional verification service, within 24 hours of the end of this month's Promotion Period.
- Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted via the email address provided on entry within 7 working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize, within 14 days of initial contact. If the winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the winner. If the winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winner may have less time to respond.
- Prize Acceptance: Winners will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange delivery of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a Prize doesn't arrive within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the winner will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If the winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
- Provided no objection is received, if you are the winner, your surname and county of residence will be made available by the Promoter by sending an email request to email@example.com one month after the close of the Promotion, for a period of 8 weeks. You can object to your surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced during the Winner Notification process. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another prize for it, of equal or greater value.
- If the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and/or to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the microsite.
- The Promoter may request that the winners participate in publicity arising from the Promotion. The winners are under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winner's discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
- It is the responsibility of the participant to provide their correct, up-to-date details when entering the Promotion and/or confirming acceptance of the prize in order for their prize to be processed. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor's liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of 'script', 'brute force', masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant's entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that entrant's entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void. Entrants are not permitted to enter using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
- Facebook disclaimer: This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook, and that Facebook has no liability for any element of this Promotion.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these Terms and Conditions if an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant's fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prize has been awarded.
- If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- If a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material arises, the details in these Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Auto Trader Limited, 1 Tony Wilson Place, Manchester, M15 4FN
© Copyright PromoVeritas Ltd 2022. All rights reserved.
Shaping and implementing promotions globally
Monument House, 215 Marsh Road, London HA5 5NE UK