Find an approved used Abarth:
A Manufacturer Approved Abarth comes with:
- 12 months comprehensive warranty cover
- 12 months vehicle breakdown cover
- A copy of the 30 days exchange promise
- Comprehensive pre-sale vehicle inspection
- An ownership certificate showing that the mileage and history of your car has been checked and verified with an independent company and that your car is not recorded as being stolen, written off or having outstanding finance
Abarth 595 hatchback (2016 - ) review
This little pocket rocket packs a decent amount of power into a tiny, lightweight package, and competes with the likes of the Volkswagen Up GTI and Renault Twingo GT.
18 Jun 2018
Abarth 124 Spider convertible (2016 - ) review
Abarth takes the Fiat 124 Spider and gives it an injection of steroids. But does more power make more fun?
22 May 2017
Fiat 500 Abarth Hatchback (2008 - ) review
Read the Fiat 500 Abarth hatchback (2008 - ) car review by Auto Trader's motoring experts, covering price, specification, running costs, practicality, safety and how it drives.
19 Dec 2014
Abarth Punto Evo hatchback (2010 – ) review
Abarth Punto Evo hatchback (2010 - ) car review by Auto Trader's motoring experts, covering price, specification, running costs, practicality, safety and how it drives.
13 Nov 2014