- My Van Service allows owners to boook service, MOT or repair
- Five levels of service available, with access to the latest offers
- Payment can also be made online
Mercedes-Benz Vans launches online service booking
The new My Van Service tool mans Mercedes van owners can have their vans serviced in as easy and as flexible way as possible, allowing them to keep their businesses moving
When they log on to the Mercedes Vans Service website, customers can see a choice of slots available to book a service, MOT, diagnostics work or repair with whichever dealer they prefer, using a live booking facility.
They can also take advantage of the latest servicing offers, as well as getting confirmations by text, and being able to pay online through PayPal or Sage Pay.
- Drop & Go, allowing the customer to leave the van at the Dealer and collected at an agreed time
- Express, when the vehicle is serviced immediately at a pre-specified time slot and back on the road as soon as possible
- Overnight, when the vehicle is serviced outside the working day and collected the next morning before 9am
- Don’t Stop, the same as Drop & Go, but with the use of a courtesy vehicle
- We Collect, allowing the Dealer to pick up the van from the customer at an agreed time, service it, and return at a set time