In this article, we aim to answer frequently asked questions which may come up for truck drivers. We aim to keep this page updated as the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic changes.
For medical advice please make sure you visit the NHS website.
For advice relating to the UK’s response in any other areas, please visit the UK Government’s website.
To keep up to date with all our latest content, or ask us a question, visit our social channels – Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter and YouTube.
• Can I buy a truck right now?
• Can I still sell my truck right now?
• As a driver, can I expect to see any changes to my hours?
• I’m worried about keeping my hands clean, where can I wash them?
• What do I do if my truck breaks down?
• Can I still refuel my truck?
• I was due to attend a speed awareness course, what should I do?