Clean everything inside & out. Stock up on some decent heavy duty shampoo & polish (don't use washing up liquid as it smears) and add lots of elbow grease. Your caravan should look immaculate to potential buyers.
- For the exterior, focus on the windows, door shuts, wheels
- For the interior, remove any rubbish, ensure upholstery and roof is clean, vacuum carpets and seats.
- Ensure electrics and plumbing are working correctly. If this is not possible highlight these areas.
- Ensure you have adequate documentation including official ownership docs, service and CRiS docs.
- Top up containers (water and gas) to make the transaction as simple as possible for the customer.
- Clearly layout any accessories or tools you are including in the sale. This adds to the overall package on offer.
- And lastly put the heater on; a cosy interior on a winter's day can make all the difference.