How much is your car worth? Whether you're buying or selling,
a car valuation will provide its true value
- 1 valuation - £3.95
- 3 valuations - £8.95
What you get with an Auto Trader car Valuation
- Three part exchange values, adjusted for the condition of the car
- The price you would expect to pay at a car dealer
- The price you would expect to pay in a private sale
- An adjusted price taking optional extras into account
- An appraisal tool to consider any damage that may affect the price
What our customers are saying
“Easy to use and felt that the figure was realistic”Andrew, Darlington
Sold our car
“The money that we spent on the valuation got us a lot more money when we sold our car”Anne, Fife
“I like the fact that you can get a more accurate quote by adding optional extras”Andy, Manchester
Why use Auto Trader valuations?
Powered by CAP data
Our valuations use CAP data, which reflects the true market value of a vehicle.
When selling a car, make sure you price the car accurately to encourage a quick sale.
Helps you negotiate price
When buying a car, knowing the true value will help you negotiate the right price.
Quick and Easy
Get instant access to independent results in seconds when using our valuations.