MINI Clubman Estate (2007 - 2011) Expert review
Read the MINI Clubman Cooper estate (2007 - ) car review by Auto Trader's motoring experts, covering price, specification, running costs, practicality, safety and how it drives.The Auto Trader expert verdict: 3.5 Calling the MINI Clubman an estate is pushing it, but it does add useful extra practicality and even more quirky style to the MINI’s famous go-kart handling.
- Clubman style adds legroom and boot space
- As great to drive as regular MINI
- Completely original looks
- Still has a cramped rear and small boot
- Expensive to buy, especially with options
- Single rear ‘Club Door’ is of limited use