Buying a brand new car can be an expensive business, but a tight budget doesn’t automatically mean that you’ll have to dip into the used car market instead. If you know where to look, there are several ways of putting a shiny new motor on your drive without breaking the bank, and the availability of various finance deals can make them even more affordable. Yes, many such cars are on the small side, but the best small cars these days are roomy enough and practical enough to cope with the needs of a small family, and there are a few options that give you a much bigger car for small-car money. Here, we give you a rundown of the best options available.
- Dacia Sandero – the really cheap one
- Skoda Citigo – the safe one
- Kia Picanto – the long-warranty one
- Dacia Logan MCV – the spacious one
- Dacia Duster – the SUV one