Get help or contact us
Looking for help or information? Get the details you need and find out how to reach us.
Help with your Auto Trader advert
including assistance with placing and managing your listing.See selling FAQs
See the costs of advertising on Auto Trader
discover the best package for you.See advertising costs
Get help with all aspects of selling a car
our top tips to help you sell your car on Auto Trader.Read selling advice
Learn how to stay safe when selling
including information about spotting scams and getting paid safely.See safety advice
All information and support for dealers
is handled through Portal,
our dedicated website for people in motor trade.
Get help with all aspects of buying a car
including choosing and inspecting cars, test drives and agreeing a price.Read buying advice
Learn how to stay safe when you buy a car
including information about spotting scams and paying advice.See safety advice
I'd like to remove my review
A reviewer may request their review to be removed at any time by emailing us.
I'd like to edit my review
We do not allow users to edit reviews once published. If you wish to change your review, you can request it is removed and post another review.
Why has my review been rejected?
Reviews can be rejected for 2 reasons:
1. The review broke our moderation rules designed to protect out website, our website users and our advertisers. If your review was rejected you may leave another review which will again be checked against our moderation rules before publication. You can read our rules for Dealer Reviews and Owner Reviews here.
2. If you feel the review doesn't break any moderation rules then it's possible the review was flagged as suspicious. If the review is genuine, we may need additional information to verify its authenticity. Email us for further help.
Why can't I leave a review?
Auto Trader generate 3 types of reviews. Dealer Reviews, Owner Reviews and our Expert Reviews. If you're having trouble leaving a review then email us for help.
Learn more about Auto Trader
Check the About Us section of our website.About Auto Trader
Media & Investor enquiries
Learn more about our business.Visit the press and investor site
Join Auto Trader
Come with us on our journey.View careers at Auto Trader
To report the abuse of a domain name, please email email@example.com
Is your issue security related?
Please visit our Safety & Security centreGo to Safety & Security
Are you a trade customer?
Please visit Portal, where you can find the relevant contact information to log your complaintVisit Portal
We do our best to make sure that your experience is as good as it can be and you'll never need to complain - but if there's something you're not happy with we want you to tell us so we can put it right.
The Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) is a free, independent service that looks into disputes between financial businesses and their customers. You can find out more or contact them using the links below. You have six months from the date of Auto Trader’s final response letter to refer your complaint to the FOS, where it relates to finance or insurance.
- Website: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
- Telephone: 0800 0234 567
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London E14 9SR
Auto Trader is committed to treating all of our customers fairly. For more information, read our Consumer Charter