BMW 5 Series 2.0 520d SE Touring 5dr FULL SERVICE HISTORY
Based on similar cars
- 2010 (60 reg)
- 134,000 miles
- 5 doors
- 5 seats
This car comes with
- FULL SERVICE HISTORY
- SAT NAV
- LEATHER SEATS
- HEATED SEATS
- PARKING SENSORS
- 2 KEYS
- Air Conditioning, Automatic with Two - Zone Control
- Cruise Control with Brake Function and Speed Limiting Function
- Park Distance Control (PDC), Front and Rear
- 17in Light Alloy V - Spoke Style 236 with Run - Flat Tyres and Locking Wheel Bolts
- Alarm System (Thatcham 1) with Remote Control
- BMW Professional Radio with Single CD Player (with MP3 Playback Capability)
- Bluetooth Telephone Preparation
- Electric Windows - Front and Rear, with Open/Close Fingertip Control, Anti - Trap Facility and Comfort Opening/Closing Function All Round
- Hill - Start Assistant
- Keyless Starting of Engine Ignition - Start/Stop Button
- Non-Metallic Paintwork
- On - Board Computer (OBC)
- Rain Sensor
- Standard Seats - Front, Part - Electric Adjustment
- Tyre Puncture Warning System (TPWS)
- Upholstery - Dakota Leather
- Windows - Heat - Insulated, Tinted All Round
- VERY CLEAN CAR DRIVES LIKE NEW FIRST TO SEE WILL BUY
Economy & performance
Auto Trader's 5 background checks
Check to see if the vehicle has been written off by an insurer because it is uneconomical to repair. The category of write off can vary depending on the vehicle's age and value. Category C, D, S, N vehicles are often put back on the road.Learn more about insurance categories Clear
Further recommended checks
The seller may have conducted their own full check.
We advise you to perform a full check
The 5 checks were performed when the advert was placed and therefore the information may be out of date. We advise you to carry out your own enquiries into the vehicle's history, for example by purchasing a full vehicle check with a data guarantee of up to £30,000 using the link above. Terms and conditions apply.
Please note: The seller may have conducted their own checks. Results of your personal check will not appear on our website.
The data displayed above details the usual specification of the most recent model of this vehicle. It is not the exact data for the actual vehicle being offered for sale and data for older models may vary slightly. We recommend that you always check the details with the seller prior to purchase.
Insurance categories and 5 basic Vehicle Checks
The 5 basic checks were provided by Experian when the advert was placed using the details provided.
We use the details sourced from Motor Insurance Anti-Fraud and Theft Register (MIAFTR), operated by Insurance Database Services Ltd, to check whether the vehicle is recorded as having been written off. The write off category indicators are provided for your assistance, but the presence or absence of an indicator in an advert should not be relied upon by you to indicate the status of a vehicle.
Data can change, so you are strongly advised to obtain a full vehicle history check before making an offer on a vehicle.