BMW 5 Series 2.0 520d M Sport 4dr SUNROOF/TV FUNCTION/HUGE SPEC
Based on similar cars
- 2014 (64 reg)
- 38,000 miles
- 4 doors
- 5 seats
This car comes with
- Glass Sunroof
- TV function
- Alloy Wheels - 19in M Double-Spoke Style 351M
- Media Package - BMW Professional
- Ambient Interior Lighting
- Bootlid Operation, Powered
- Loudspeaker System - Harman/Kardon
- ConnectedDrive Services
- M Rear Spoiler
- M Sports Plus Package
- Model Designation Deletion
- Split-Folding Rear Seat
- Reversing Assist Camera
- Sport Automatic Transmission w. Gearshift Paddles
- Sun Protection Glass
- Metallic Paintwork
- Air Conditioning, Automatic with Two - Zone Control
- Alarm System (Thatcham 1) with Remote Control
- BMW Professional Radio with Single CD Player (with MP3 Playback Capability), AUX, USB Audio Interface
- Bluetooth Hands - Free Facility
- Cruise Control with Brake Function and Speed Limiting Function
- DAB Digital Radio
- Dakota Leather Upholstery
- Drivers Airbag
- Electric Windows - Front and Rear, with Open/Close Fingertip Control, Anti - Trap Facility and Comfort Closing Function All Round
- Headlining, Anthracite
- Hill - Start Assistant
- Interior Trim, Aluminium Hexagon
- M Sport Steering Wheel
- On - Board Computer (OBC)
- Park Distance Control (PDC) Front/Rear
- Rain Sensor
- Seat Heating - Front
- Sport Seats - Front, Part Electric Adjustment
- Start - Stop Button
- Tyre Puncture Warning System (TPWS)
- Windows - Heat - Insulated, Tinted All Round
- Xenon Headlights
Economy & performance
Auto Trader's 5 background checks
Check to see if the vehicle has been written off by an insurer because it is uneconomical to repair. The category of write off can vary depending on the vehicle's age and value. Category C, D, S, N vehicles are often put back on the road.Learn more about insurance categories Clear
Further recommended checks
The seller may have conducted their own full check.
We advise you to perform a full check
The 5 checks were performed when the advert was placed and therefore the information may be out of date. We advise you to carry out your own enquiries into the vehicle's history, for example by purchasing a full vehicle check with a data guarantee of up to £30,000 using the link above. Terms and conditions apply.
Please note: The seller may have conducted their own checks. Results of your personal check will not appear on our website.
The data displayed above details the usual specification of the most recent model of this vehicle. It is not the exact data for the actual vehicle being offered for sale and data for older models may vary slightly. We recommend that you always check the details with the seller prior to purchase.
Insurance categories and 5 basic Vehicle Checks
The 5 basic checks were provided by Experian when the advert was placed using the details provided.
We use the details sourced from Motor Insurance Anti-Fraud and Theft Register (MIAFTR), operated by Insurance Database Services Ltd, to check whether the vehicle is recorded as having been written off. The write off category indicators are provided for your assistance, but the presence or absence of an indicator in an advert should not be relied upon by you to indicate the status of a vehicle.
Data can change, so you are strongly advised to obtain a full vehicle history check before making an offer on a vehicle.