Used car BMW 3 Series 2.0 330e M Sport (s/s) 4dr Deposit Contribution Available
- 2017 (17 reg)
- 11,000 miles
- Hybrid – Petrol/Electric Plug-in
- 4 doors
- 5 seats
This car comes with
- Advanced Parking Package
- Seat Heating for Driver and Passenger
- Reversing Assist Camera
- Sun Protection Glass
- Alloy Wheels-18in M-Double-Spoke Style 441M
- Split-Folding Rear Seats
- High-Beam Assistant
- Navigation System - BMW Business
- Air Conditioning, Automatic with Two-Zone Control
- Auto Start-Stop
- Cruise Control with Brake Function and Speed Limiting Function
- DAB Tuner
- Park Distance Control (PDC) Front & Rear
- Park Distance Control (PDC), Rear
- Alarm System (Thatcham 1)
- BMW Business Radio with Single CD Player (with MP3 Playback Capability)
- Bluetooth Hands - Free Facility
- Comfort Go Keyless Engine Start
- Dakota Leather Upholstery
- Electric Windows - Front and Rear with Open/Close Fingertip Control, Anti-Trap Facility and Comfort Closing
- Heat Protection Glazing with Green-Tint
- Hill-Start Assistant
- On - Board Computer (OBC)
- Rain Sensor with Automatic Headlight Activation
- Tyre Pressure Monitor
- Airbags, Front Sides and ITS Head Airbags - Front and Rear
- Anti - Lock Braking System (ABS) Including Brake Assist
- Armrest - Front, Sliding with Storage Compartment
- BMW Emergency Call
- Child Seat ISOFIX Attachment - Rear
- Control Display - 6.5in Colour Display Screen
- Childproof Locking System, Rear Doors
- Dynamic Stability Control (DSC) Comprising Automatic Stability Control (ASC), Cornering Brake Control (CBC), Dynamic Brake Control (CBC)
- Traction control
- Steering Column with Manual Reach and Rake Adjustment
- Multi-Function Steering Wheel with Gearshift Paddles
- Leather seats
Economy & performance
*If the list price of a car is over £40,000, then an extra £310 will be payable from the second time the vehicle is taxed for up to 5 years.Get insurance quote
Auto Trader's 5 background checks
Check to see if the vehicle has been written off by an insurer because it is uneconomical to repair. The category of write off can vary depending on the vehicle's age and value. Category C, D, S, N vehicles are often put back on the road.Learn more about insurance categories Clear
Further recommended checks
The seller may have conducted their own full check.
We advise you to perform a full check
The 5 checks were performed when the advert was placed and therefore the information may be out of date. We advise you to carry out your own enquiries into the vehicle's history, for example by purchasing a full vehicle check with a data guarantee of up to £30,000 using the link above. Terms and conditions apply.
Please note: The seller may have conducted their own checks. Results of your personal check will not appear on our website.
The data displayed above details the usual specification of the most recent model of this vehicle. It is not the exact data for the actual vehicle being offered for sale and data for older models may vary slightly. We recommend that you always check the details with the seller prior to purchase.
Insurance categories and 5 basic Vehicle Checks
The 5 basic checks were provided by Experian when the advert was placed using the details provided.
We use the details sourced from Motor Insurance Anti-Fraud and Theft Register (MIAFTR), operated by Insurance Database Services Ltd, to check whether the vehicle is recorded as having been written off. The write off category indicators are provided for your assistance, but the presence or absence of an indicator in an advert should not be relied upon by you to indicate the status of a vehicle.
Data can change, so you are strongly advised to obtain a full vehicle history check before making an offer on a vehicle.