Ferrari 365 Daytona Spyder
- 36,528 miles
This car comes with
- The car that inspired road racing - revealed in 1968 at the Paris Salon
- the Ferrari 365 GTB/4 or Daytona had a strong act to follow replacing the 275 GTB/4 that preceded. However
- Pininfarina sculpted body created a car that was instantly recognisable and to become one of the most famous shapes in the brand's history. It is generally accepted that 1
- 406 cars were built during the production run - of which 122 were factory made Spyders. The Daytona also set a new benchmark in terms of performance; more than 350 bhp and a top speed of 174 mph
- making it the fastest production car in the world at the time. Confirmed to be an original Spyder
- the car we are offering was originally delivered to Nevada before being displayed at the Los Angeles Auto Show of 1972. Following this the car was sold to Warner Brothers on October 27th
- 1975 during the filming of "The Gumball Rally". This car replaced the car originally bought for the movie
- as the primary car was destroyed in an accident - this explains why the car's interior was changed to Tan and the head rests were removed. This finish remains untouched on the car today! The car was subsequently sold to the San Diego Ferrari Dealer and was advertised for sale with 22
- 000 miles in 1977 and changed hands again before being put up for sale in 1979 with 25
- 000 miles. In 1983 the car was sold via Grand Prix Classis of San Diego to long time Ferrari Club of America member Robert Toney. The car was exhibited twic...More
Economy & performance
The data displayed above details the usual specification of the most recent model of this vehicle. It is not the exact data for the actual vehicle being offered for sale and data for older models may vary slightly. We recommend that you always check the details with the seller prior to purchase.
When a seller advertises a vehicle, we use the details sourced from Motor Insurance Anti-Fraud and Theft Register (MIAFTR), operated by Insurance Database Services Ltd, to check whether the vehicle is recorded as having being written off. The write off data is checked at the time of placing the advert. The write off category indicators are provided for your assistance, but the presence or absence of an indicator in an advert, should not be relied upon by you to indicate the status of a vehicle. You are strongly advised to obtain a full vehicle history check before making an offer on a vehicle.
Auto Trader Limited, or its data supplier, will not accept liability for any information provided.