Porsche 911 Coupe (2004 - 2012) Expert review
Read the Porsche 911 Targa coupe (2006 - ) car review by Auto Trader's motoring experts, covering price, specification, running costs, practicality, safety and how it drives.The Auto Trader expert verdict: 4.1 A niche model within the extensive Porsche 911 model line up, the Targa is a 911 for practical sun-lovers.
- Performance, style and practicality
- Useful hatchback rear end
- Four-wheel drive traction
- Neither Cabriolet nor coupe
- Not as sharp to drive as other 911s
- Interior not special enough