Terms & Conditions.
1. The competition is open to all residents of the UK, except employees of Trader Media Group Ltd and Moneysupermarket.com Financial Group Ltd, their immediate families and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of this promotion.
2. By entering the draw, competitors agree to be bound by the rules and any other requirements set out in the promotional literature.
3. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
4. All entrants must be aged 16 or above, hold a current passport valid for 6 months and be able to travel.
5. The promoters reserve the right to disqualify incomplete, altered and illegible or multiple entries, or entries sent in by third parties or agents.
6. All pictures used are for illustration only.
7. All entries must be submitted by 14th April 2004
8. The holiday will be awarded to the first name to be drawn on 15th April
9. The winner will be randomly picked from all the correct entries received and will be notified by email by 29th April.
10. The prize includes return flights and accommodation for two in Thailand only, with a value up to £2000. Holidays are subject to availability and must be taken in 2004.
11. The details of the prize are correct at the time the competition was published.
12. There are no cash alternatives.
13. Trader Media Group Ltd reserves the right to use winner's names and photographs in post-event publicity.
14. Copyright of entries belongs to the promoter.
15. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. The promoter is: Trader Media Group Ltd, Auto Trader Digital, Willow House, 1 Woodlands Park, Ashton Road, Newton-Le-Willows, Merseyside, WA12 0HE.