Terms and Conditions: Goodwood Ticket Competition
Tuesday 10 April 2012
Moving Motor Show Presented by Auto Trader – Terms and conditions.
1. The competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, except employees, immediate family members of Trader Publishing Limited, agents of Trader Publishing Limited or anyone professionally connected to the promotion. Proof of identity and age may be required. No purchase necessary.
2. The Promoter is Trader Publishing Limited, Auto Trader House, Danehill, Lower Earley, Reading, Berkshire, RG6 4UT, hereinafter called “Trader Publishing Limited”.
3. The promotion commences from 12:00pm GMT 26th April 2012 and ends at 12:00pm GMT 23rd May.
4. To Enter: Visit http://www.autotrader.co.uk/EDITORIAL/goodwood/goodwood-competition.html and enter your name, address, and email. All entrants that submit the following will be automatically entered into the free prize draw.
5. Each correctly entered Golden Cars code permits one entry into the competition up to a maximum of 4 codes representing 4 entries. A maximum of 1 set of 4 entries is permitted per person.
6. Only correct entries registered during this time will be accepted, correct entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the competition.
7. Prize: 3,000 pairs of tickets to the Goodwood Moving Motor Show will be allocated by way of prize draw. The prize is non transferable. Prize winners must make their own travel arrangements, the competition is to win tickets only, and no other provisions have been made for travel, expenses or accommodation.
8. Winner selection: The winners will be selected at random by The Edge from all valid entries. The draw will take place 4 days after the closing date.
9. Winner Notification: The winners will be notified within 7 days of the draw. In the event that the winners have not responded within 14 days of notification then the promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to a reserve winner. Winners will be notified by email as supplied at the time of entry. Winners should allow 28 days from winner notification for delivery of their prize. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash equivalent is available.
10. Data Protection: Aside from the use of entry data for the administration of this promotion, the Promoter will not use personal data for any other purpose without the express consent of the entrant. See http://www.autotrader.co.uk/common/mytrader/auto_trader_privacy_policy.jsp
11. Limitations of Liability: Neither the promoter, Trader Publishing Limited nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion.
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or system failures on the website or at any of our promotional third party partners, or any combination thereof.
- late or lost entries neither can we be held responsible for lost, late or stolen prizes.
- the failure to fulfil the obligations of any third parties involved in this promotion, although we will always endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure.
- for any loss, injury or damage suffered through acceptance of the prize
12. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Third party entries will not be accepted. Entries made online using methods such as a macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for breach of these terms and conditions.
13. If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation as a result of such occurrence. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend this promotion in such circumstances.
14. Trader Publishing Limited reserves the right to change prizes without notice for an alternative prize. If additional prizes become available, tickets can be allocated at the discretion of Trader Publishing Limited.
15. By taking part in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. If a winner is found to have acted fraudulently or contravened these terms and conditions the prize will be redrawn.
17. Acceptance of the prize constitutes consent to use the winner’s name for editorial, advertising and publicity purposes.
18. Trader Publishing Limited does not make any warranties or representations herein including, but not limited to the prizes.
19. The names of the winners can be received 21 days after the closing date by sending a self addressed stamped envelope to:
Auto Trader Moving Motor Show Competition
41 – 47 Hartfield Road,
20. These terms and conditions are subject to UK law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the UK courts.
21. The Promoters decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.